Become the new (Jet Set) Billy Shakesbeer!Do you remember the great International Karate show the Polish Atari scene put on at Forever Reneg8? And Gasman as a Space Invader? Whether you loved or hated it, now it?s your chance to show that you can do better (or can?t you?). At Forever 2010: The 8-bit Odyssey, 8-bit Theater will be a regular crazy compo. Be a solo performer, or grab some friends and multiple the fun by your combined talents!
- The scene must not exceed 5 minutes
- Any speech must be in English or there must be a logical reason for it not being in English (e.g. alien mindbenders are permitted to say ?Zlorfik!?)
- Any kind of performance and props is OK ? you can have music in the background, even a live army choir, if you have one, you can use the projector, talk, sing, dance or not do any of the above
- Deadline to announce your participation is Saturday 20 March, 12:00
- You can rehearse till the last moment but when the compo starts, you gotta be there!
Good luck, looking forward to all the fun and remember that if you use this year?s party theme and someone records your performance, you?re in contention for the Eternity award!
Krap?s photo of the IK scene is published with his kind permission. Thanks!
Discussion: 2 reactions